Please apply below by filling out the form and uploading a copy of your resume.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, consensus building and relationship-building skills are essential
- Knowledge of construction i.e. prints, plans, procedures, scheduling and testing.
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Develop, implement, and administer the QC Plan following the three phases of control.
- Ensure all project personnel and subcontractors understand and comply with the QC requirements.
- Certify that all submittals are in compliance with contract requirements.
- Review plans and specifications to ensure requirements are met for each construction process.
- Complete necessary inspection reports and documentation.
- Inspect and evaluate the adequacy of work performed by craft, staff,and subcontractors
- Identify non-conformities, analyze root causes, and take corrective measures.
- Coordinate QC activities with Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Maintain daily paperwork such as reports, log updates, and email.
- Understand and apply federal, state, and local policies, laws, and regulations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Manage and monitor required testing.
- Conduct pre-final/final inspections; establish punch list; and, ensure all deficiencies are corrected.
- Conduct and/or attend QC meetings.
- Maintain and submit as-builts on finished projects.
- Prepare documentation for each definable feature of work in their area of responsibility
- Distribute written inspection/test results to appropriate personnel/agencies.
- Ability to organize tasks and work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 401K & Match
- Year-end performance bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Pickup Truck & Gas Card