Please apply below by filling out the form and uploading a copy of your resume.
- Current NCCCO certification.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently in order to understand equipment load charts, prepare written orders, read safety topics, etc.
- Excellent coordination, focus and dedication to following safety program
- Knowledge of equipment safety, maintenance, and storage
- Inspect machines and equipment daily, perform routine maintenance procedures
- Minor repairs as required and initiate additional repair requests from mechanics when necessary
- Be able to operate said equipment with efficiency & precision
- Train employees to improve operation and care of equipment
- Work independently in absence of a supervisor
- Team player that focuses on problem solving
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing (once eligible)
- 401K & Match (once eligible)
- Year-end performance bonus
- Paid Holidays